Hanwha Corporation E&C Division believes in mutually beneficial partnerships engaging in fair and transparent business practices, open communications and various cooperative programs. And in partnerships, as we do in all our business activities, we believe that to Trust and Loyalty, our core values, are vital to collaboration.
Keys to a Mutually Beneficial Partnership
Foster an ethical business culture
- Fair Business Practice Agreement
- We signed an agreement with our Partners to engage only in fair business practices as part of our organization-wide efforts to foster an ethical business culture for a mutually beneficial partnership and growth.
- Adopted KFTC’s 4 Major Mandates
- Hanwha Corporation E&C Division has adopted 4 important mandates set by the Korea Fair Trade Commission (KFTC) in 2007. They are now part of our standard practices reflected in the company regulations and daily operations.
- Use Standard Contract for Subcontracting
- Use Korea Fair Trade Commission’s standard contracts for subcontracting in the construction sector.
- Adhere to a Code of Ethics and Conduct
- Our employees have the obligation to uphold our reputation by abiding to the highest standards in honesty and integrity. This means adhering to a code of ethics and conduct and strictly complying to relevant laws and regulations.
Strengthen communication with partner companies
Best Partner Award
- Reward and incentivize outstanding partner companies.
- Promote meetings to increase communications under the Group’s management values of ‘Go Further Together’
Hanwha Corporation E&C Division’s CEO will directly meet with the project team on-site to quickly and decisively resolve any issues, eliminating any potential problems early on, and providing a one-stop solution for partner companies.
Strengthen communications with the partner
Overcommunicate, establish a regular cadence to meet, increase information- sharing, exchange ideas & successful tactics for growth, and use honesty and trust as influencers with partners.
Partner company support
Hanwha Corporation E&C Division offers financial support programs for partner companies who require operating funds.
- Direct support Win-win Loans
- Hanwha Corporation E&C Division direct loan to outstanding partner companies to be used as operating funds.
- Mixed support Syndicated Loan
- Financial support in the form of a loan from both Hanwha Corporation E&C Division and a bank.
- Indirect support Unsecured Loan
- Funding based on Hanwha’s relationship with partner and transaction history. This loan is provisioned by a bank.
- Special support Guaranteed Line of Credit
- Line of Credit backed by Hanwha Corporation E&C Division to ensure a low rate, higher borrowing limit, and better terms.
- Joint government
- Global Market
- Business Consulting
- Job Fair &
- Education & Training
- Bid filtering system
- Performance bond